In 1918, the esteemed architecture firm of Sheppard, Farrar and Wiser celebrated the completion of this Georgian revival 3-story colonial. Located across the street from Loose Park in one of Kansas City’s finest neighborhoods. Rarely does a home of this caliber exist, with the opportunity to create a modern version of the original home. Significant effort and work have been done by the current owner to create a safe and blank slate for the next steward. Additional carriage house for guests or home office. This architecturally significant home awaits the love, passion and energy needed to bring it back to its original luxury and grandeur. House is in the historical district Simpson-Yeomans Countryside District and Countryside HOA, which is a National & Local Historical Registry.